For some people hiring a private investigator is part of their everyday life and they are completely reliant on this service. For others, the idea of hiring a PI is simply daunting and something that wouldn’t be considered unless the situation was extremely serious such as a missing person. A lot of people are able to handle situations on their own a lot of the time but there are many situations where you might feel you would benefit from having a PI working with you.
When hiring a Private Investigator the matter at hand tends to fall into one of two categories of it being personal or work based. There are many situation where you feel you need to do so such as the following;
- When you are looking to verify an employee’s claim such as workers compensation. In some cases as an employer you may feel it to be more financially beneficial to hire a PI to look into an employee’s affairs to check that compensation is deserved rather than paying out unnecessary money.
- You may want to pre-screen a potential employee or business partner to get an idea of their background before making any decisions.
- Equally background checks can be carried out on potential lovers and family
- Making investments is always risky but hiring a PI can mean you are able to have someone dig deeper into the legitimacy of it all.
- A common situation is wanting to have someone followed and monitored to see if they are being unfaithful or deceitful
- You may want to look into a person or company in terms of their identity, current whereabouts or credibility
- If someone has committed a crime/threatened you or someone you know you may want to further research into the person responsible
- If you have had items stolen from you PI’s can help to locate and recover your property.
- If you property has been damaged by a break in/fire/flooding etc. you may want to find the individual responsible for this
- You may suspect that your home or office is being watched or that they have in fact been bugged by someone.
- Ensuring the safety of your home, family, business, assets or information
This list encompasses a small amount of common services that Private Investigators can provide. If you have a situation you feel that you will struggle to handle/look into alone and feel that you could benefit from a Private Eye, don’t hesitate to contact them to figure out your next step into resolving your problem.